« Home | "Emerging Church" read as "New Age" or "One World" » | Teleology » | SHALAV » | Jeremiah 8:15~ "We looked for peace, and no good ... » | Change » | Tisha B'Av & the Three Weeks | A Time to Mourn » | WorldNetDaily » | WorldNetDaily: Exposé of the year: » | Thank You Israel » | Prophecy Update @ inJesus.com »

Photo Fraud in Lebanon

I get my news from FOX, because I enjoy hearing the truth about what's going on in the world. Case in point:

Photo Fraud in Lebanon

I've heard about this. Terrible. All I can do is shake my head.

You have some very interesting finds on your blog. Thanks for letting me know about it. I will get around to putting up links on mine, and your blog will surely be on the list. Mine is fairly new, so I'm still working out the layout and such.

Very interesting, something that I had never thought of... Thanks!

I agree with you 100%

I sent some of your information off to some of my friends, I hope it will give them something to think about.

Post a Comment